Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week 6 Results Show - Michael Flatley is STILL the Man

Hey y'all, looks like I missed a good show last night as I drove home to Texas from South Dakota. Brooke dropped from the top spot and seems to be injured, Julianne temporarily left to have her appendix removed, Lance rose to the top of the Leaderboard without Len being there and the judges finally gave Cloris the scores she's deserved. I may be one of the only females around that likes Edyta, so I'm glad to see her back, even temporarily.

The Encore Performance this week appeared to be the hip hop number. Did I call it or what last week when I said what they'd do with Cloris? Too bad they couldn't do the same with Susan, she was awful. From my wanderings on the web, I know that many people started dissing this number last week without even seeing it, but I rather enjoyed it. Since I missed the show last night, I'm glad it was repeated.

To read the rest of my recap, head over to TVFunSpot

No comments: