Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dancing With the Stars: First Thoughts

Hey y'all! I am so excited about this new season of Dancing With the Stars! This group has such potential for entertainment. Note that I didn't say dancing, but entertainment. There are a couple that I think will be good dancers, but also a couple that I think will be good entertainers.

When I saw the cast, I honestly just sat a moment. They certainly ran the gamut this time. There are a few athletes, some singers, some actors/actresses, a chef, a comedian and Kim Kardashian. They bill her as an actress, but does a sex tape count? One good thing is that I don't see a ringer this season. The past few seasons you could pretty much pick out the winner or the finalists from the first, but this time I can't.

For the rest of the story, click here

No comments: