Monday, July 27, 2009

BB11: Case of the Bitter Banana

Hey y'all, it seems that Casey, the Banana Man, will take center stage on Big Brother 11 this week. He supposedly throws the Power of Veto competition, gets stuck wearing a banana suit for the week, wins the house a margarita party and gets put on the block. Let's start the pity party.

For me, his disappearance will be just fine. He's back on the top of the Douchebag of the Week heap, if you ask me. Yeah, I know he's disappointed in being nominated, but if he was such 'a grown ass man' as he said numerous times last night, he'd be better behaved. Instead of 'grown ass man', perhaps just 'ass' would do.

As my long time readers already know, I just don't cotton to a man calling a woman a c***. Period. It's not cool. That's how he referred to Lydia last night because she didn't tell him that Jessie was talking about putting him on the block. I know the legions of Jeff/Jordan/Casey worshipers are already saying that it was the 'heat of the moment', that 'he was just frustrated', yada yada yada. If it's not in your head and in your heart, it won't come out of your mouth. He went on and on about being a man and being classy, but he didn't walk the walk ... he just talked.

Y'all know I'm not a Lydia fan, and that's the excuse some of his defenders are using. In fact, she's also on my fast train to eviction, but I'll not sit idly by while this 40 something teacher of our youth is using this term to describe her, or any female. No, Mr. Turner, that is NOT classy, nor would a real man have to sink to that level. You'd think a teacher would have a better vocabulary.

Then today, he has to verbally attack ANOTHER female. And this one he never even met. He's gone on his rampage calling Ronnie's wife a walrus or sea lion or some large aquatic animal, among other names. Hey, dude, just because you got played, it doesn't make you a man to diss someone's wife. If in fact you did throw the PoV competition, it just makes you even stupider.

Yes, there are those that will excuse him because Lydia and Ronnie are not considered part of the 'good people' *insert rolling eyes here*, but not me. I've endured night after night of you whining about the other half of the house and trying to make yourself out to be so much better than they are. I have not forgotten that at the beginning you were part of that other side, before you made the decision to vote out Chima and got busted on it. I've not forgotten that it is only because of 'white guilt' that she's still there, according to you.

Well, Mr. Banana Man, I hope you get to visit with Julie and do your Big Brother 11 exit interviews on Thursday in your little yellow suit. Knock yourself out ...

No comments: